We have over 400 Faculty members in the Severn School of Primary Care. They include:
- GP Clinical and Educational Supervisors (Trainers)
- Training Programme Directors (previously called GP Educators or Course Organisers), and
- Associate Postgraduate Deans.
- GP Specialist Trainees (GP Registrars)
- Foundation Doctors in GP Placements
- GP Retainers
- GP Returners
- GPs in need of support.
- Consultants and Trusts that take GP STs
- Out-of-hours organisations
- Educational Provider Organisations (Postgraduate GP Education Trusts)
- Other Schools in the Deanery
- National bodies, for instance the RCGP with regard to the MRCGP.
We also recruit to five one year fellowship programmes during the spring and invite our current GP ST3s and qualified GPs to apply.
Between them they supervise, support and teach:
Some Faculty also liaise with other organisations that have roles relating to GP education, for example:
These pages will help you to find out more.
The Re-approval spreadsheet is the current list of approvals for GP Educational Supervisors (Trainers) and Clinical Supervisors in the Severn Deanery.