We have over 900 Faculty members across the South West GP Schools. They include:
- GP Clinical and Educational Supervisors
- Training Programme Directors
- Associate Postgraduate Deans.
- GP Doctors in Training
- Foundation Doctors in GP Placements
- GP Retained Doctors
- GPs in need of support.
- Consultants and Trusts that take GP DiTs
- Out-of-hours organisations
- Educational Provider Organisations (Postgraduate GP Education Trusts)
- Other Schools in the Deanery
- National bodies, for instance the RCGP with regard to the MRCGP.
Details of how to become a GP Clinical and/or Educational Supervisor can be found here