We have over 400 Faculty members in the Severn School of Primary Care. They include:
- GP Clinical and Educational Supervisors (Trainers)
- Training Programme Directors (previously called GP Educators or Course Organisers), and
- Associate Postgraduate Deans.
- GP Specialist Trainees (GP Registrars)
- Foundation Doctors in GP Placements
- GP Retainers
- GP Returners
- GPs in need of support.
- Consultants and Trusts that take GP STs
- Out-of-hours organisations
- Educational Provider Organisations (Postgraduate GP Education Trusts)
- Other Schools in the Deanery
- National bodies, for instance the RCGP with regard to the MRCGP.
Between them they supervise, support and teach:
Some Faculty also liaise with other organisations that have roles relating to GP education, for example: